Your Maine Outdoor Power Equipment Specialists
At Ellsworth Chainsaw Sales & Service we specialize in outdoor power equipment including lawn mowers, handheld equipment,
snowblowers, accessories and forestry equipment. We offer a wide scope of homeowner, commercial, and industrial equipment,
and our parts department is stocked with parts for quick repairs.
Our service department services your equipment long after your purchase has been made for service, repairs and maintenance. Our
technicians have the following certifications: Putt is a Husqvarna certified technician and EETC 4 cycle certified and silver
level certified in Stihl. David is silver level certified in Stihl, certified in Husqvarna, Briggs & Stratton, Tech and Kohler.
Ray has completed technician service programs for Briggs & Stratton, Kohler, and Hydro Gear. Roger is gold level certified in
Stihl and is now our service manager.
Check out these great deals!
21 HP 28 Inch Width
Electric Start Two Stage
LED Head Lights
Heated Handle Grips
Electronic Chute Control
- 1700 RUNNING WATTS, 2000 STARTING WATTS
- PERFECT FOR RECREATIONAL OR JOBSITE USE.
- 111CC BRIGGS & STRATTON GASOLINE MOTOR
- (2) 120V HOUSEHOLD AND (1) 12V DC OUTLETS
- 1 PARALLEL OUTLET (FOR JOINING ANOTHER INVERTER IN CONNECTION TO PRODUCE MORE POWER)
- LOW OIL SHUT OFF
- 75LBS DRY WEIGHT
The Snapper® XD 82V Max* Cordless Snow Shovel is powered by a 2Ah Briggs & Stratton® Lithium-Ion Battery. It allows you to easily clear light snow falls from your sidewalks, patios or decks. It has a 12-inch clearing width and can clear snow up to 4-inches deep. Easily move snow for up to 45-minutes.
KIT INCLUDES BATTERY AND CHARGER
Why do our customers keep coming back?
- Over 60 years in business.
- Great selection of in-stock outdoor power equipment.
- Excellent customer service.
- Free assembly and free delivery to the local area.
- We keep a large inventory of parts.
- Certified technicians servicing your equipment.
Click on the links below for more product information.